TEAM USA F3F AND USA FAI SOARING (the “Company”) offers www.teamusaf3f.com website, Team Apparel and Merchandise (the “Service”) according to the terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service” or the “Agreement”) declared below. The Company reserves the right to modify these terms without notice. Your continued usage of the Service, as either a user or an Account Holder (as defined below), constitutes your acceptance of these terms, available at http://www.teamusaf3f.com/?page_id=231
Violation of any terms will result in termination of your account. Questions about the Terms of Service may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You are responsible for using the Service in a private and secure manner. The Company is not liable for any damage or loss due to unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the Service or sharing your account password.
2. The Company can refuse registration or cancel an account at its sole discretion at any time.
3. You may not use the Service for any illegal activity or to violate laws in your jurisdiction.
4. You may not use the Service to distribute unsolicited email (“spam”) or malicious content such as viruses or worms.
5. You may not exploit the Service to access unauthorized information.
6. The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service for any reason, with or without notice.
7. Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Service may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the Service. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage. TEAM USA F3F will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
8. The Company owns intellectual property rights to any protectable part of the Service, including but not limited to the website and apparel design, artwork, functionality, and documentation. You may not copy, modify, or reverse engineer any part of the Service owned by the Company.
User Conduct and Submissions;
1. Any text, graphics, photographs, or other information communicated to TEAM USA F3F (collectively, “Content”) belong to the person who posted such content. You may use any Content posted by you in any other way without restriction. You may only use Content posted by others in the ways described in these Terms of Service.
3. The Company cannot control all Content posted by third parties to the Service, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and you agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any Content, including any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content. You understand that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the content, integrity, and accuracy of such Content. If you would like to report objectionable materials, please contact email@example.com
1.UNLESS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, TEAM USA F3F MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ADVERTISING AND OTHER SERVICES, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TEAM USA F3F DOES NOT WARRANT THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SERVICE, AND ACCOUNT HOLDER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT THERETO.
2.Limitation of Liability and Damages. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SYSTEM FAILURE OR NETWORK OUTAGE, WILL EITHER PARTY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EXCEPT FOR THE INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER TEAM USA F3F OR ITS AFFILIATES TOTAL LIABILITY TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY ACCOUNT HOLDER TO TEAM USA F3F HEREUNDER.
1. You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of TEAM USA F3F products or service.
2. Each party agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the other party and its affiliates harmless from and against any third-party claim and any related losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of the breach of any representations, warranties or covenants made by such party herein, or out of such party’s negligence or willful misconduct. Each party (the “Indemnified Party”) reserves the right, at the other party’s expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which the other party is required to indemnify the Indemnified Party and the other party agrees to cooperate with the Indemnified Party’s defense of such claims.
1. Any abuse or threatened abuse of other users of the Service or of Company personnel will result in immediate account termination.
2. Any failure of the Company to enforce or exercise a right provided in these terms is not a waiver of that right.
3. If any provision of this Agreement is declared void or unenforceable by any judicial authority, this shall not nullify the remaining provisions of the Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreements between you and the Company and supersedes any and all previous agreements, written or oral, between you and the Company, including previous versions of the Terms of Service.
5. This Agreement is governed by US law. Any dispute arising out or in connection with this agreement including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of the California Supreme Court which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The place of arbitration shall be San Diego County CA. USA.